2011/02/24

Twin-platform-development on Silverlight for Desktop and WP7

It's been a while since I did my last post. I'm hoping to do more posts several weeks, and become eventually a real active blogger. Just kidding :-).

From now on, I'll use this blog to posts about my research project (my bachelor's final project). The project will be about developing an application on different devices; whereby the focus of the project will be about the Windows Desktop and the Windows Phone. For me as a Linux-user pretty new, but I'm curious to the stuff Microsoft has to offer! (and for that sentence I will be brought to death before the Open Source Inquisition).

At the end of the research, I will produce a whitepaper containing advices, best practices and pitfalls about developing on two different devices. Besides, I will deliver a Proof of Concept-application that I will develop myself. My research will be largely based on literature (scientific papers and articles), community content (weblogs, general articles) and written-down experience.

The next couple of posts will be about my explorings of the Microsoft-universe; if you're interested about my quest and findings: stay tuned!

No comments: